Since the summer of 2010, the FSAE team High Speed Karlsruhe uses Infineon's XC878 to power its electronics.
The XC878 is an 8052 compatible 8-bit µC. Our dedication is to 8-bit real time applications, guaranteed by the powerful peripherals of the XC878.
This project aims to publish those portions of our code, which may be of use to a wider audience.
- hsk_adc: AD conversion
- hsk_can: CAN bus communication
- hsk_ex: External interrupt management
- hsk_filter: Convenient drop in software filters
- hsk_flash: Non-blocking internal flash storage
- hsk_icm7228: Driver for the ICM7228 LED driver
- hsk_io: Conveniently abstract logical on/off from the physical representation
- hsk_pwm: Pulse Width Modulation
- hsk_pwc: Pulse Width Measurement
- hsk_ssc: Synchronized Serial Communication
- hsk_wdt: Watchdog Timer (not safe for productive use)
Be the first to post a review of HSK!