Hermes provides a powerful yet usable automation solution, making it the most popular Selenium framework in the world, with over 8,000 downloads.
Create human readable, machine executable Selenese style tests in Excel. The world's first automation framework fully integrated with Selenium IDE, RC and GRID; yet built for humans. Be up and running using a feature rich Selenium RC framework in minutes.
Hermes comes with advanced reporting, analysis, debugging and enterprise level Java development capabilities, all accessed via Eclipse.
With Hermes you can run automated tests on at least 32 different OS and browser version combinations (including mobile) in parallel and instantly on a Cloud infrastructure.
Contact us today and receive £30 worth of FREE access to cloud infrastructure: www.w3qa.eu.
Please note Hermes works with Selenium RC only - not Webdriver.
- Write "Executable Test Specifications" in MS Excel or OpenOffice Calc
- Java extensibility: write custom code to provide programmatic features for your tests
- Access clear summary reports which allow you to drill down to screenshots, stack traces and video
- Export Selenium IDE tests into MS Excel format
- Easily integrated with Continuous Delivery tools like TeamCity and Hudson
- Commercial support available from www.w3qa.eu
- Fully integrated with Saucelabs' elastic on-demand cloud infrastructure
- Produce advanced graphical analysis and reporting against test run data
- Run distributed tests in parallel - fully integrated with Selenium GRID
- Complete documentation set including a simple "Getting Started" guide
- Install, configure, record and run within minutes
- Keep the much loved Selenese format, but on a Selenium RC platform
- Monitor the actual end user experience with In-browser testing in real time
- Develop and debug tests using Eclipses' rich IDE.
- The only automation framework accredited by Selenium's creator Jason Huggins
- Facilitates all team usability and avoids silos
- Built for Agile - make your tests easily re-factored and robust to change
- Recognised as an "official" Selenium framework by the Selenium Development community