HotShots is an application for capturing screens, adding annotations (arrows, lines, texts, ...) and upload your creations to the web.
This release is for test purpose only !
Version 2.0.0 beta 1 beta
- Autostart on linux
- Add Portuguese translation. Thanks to Vinícius "A. Jorge".
- Add German translation. Thanks to dbr.
- Change default location of translation file on linux ("/share/hotshots/locale" instead of "/share/locale")
- Change some icons (best visual consistency)
- Editor: ability to set background color for some item type (rectangle, ellipse, text)
- Editor: add a palette of last used of foreground/background color pair
- Editor: add last saved/loaded file
- Editor: add "bring to top/bottom" for selected elements
- Editor: add "autorepeat" on font size buttons
- Add MacOSX target (be indulgent, it's my first test on Apple OS...)
- Editor: correct layout problem on font preview
- Editor: correct focus problem on text item
- Editor: correct saved shadow state on some items
- Editor: correct invalid proposed name for "save as" function
- Editor: correct text cursor move with keyboard if text item is selected
- HotShots-2.0.0b1-setup.exe : setup Windows XP and upper
- hotshots-2.0.0b1.dmg: MacOSX
- HotShots-2.0.0b1-win32-portable.zip : install directory Windows XP and upper
- HotShots-2.0.0b1-src.zip : sources