This tool can create one-time-password values based on HOTP (RFC 4226: HOTP: An HMAC-Based One-Time Password Algorithm), TOTP (RFC 6238: TOTP: Time-Based One-Time Password Algorithm) and OCRA (RFC 6287: OCRA: OATH Challenge-Response Algorithm) standards, and also supports client side of OAuth protocols (1.0a, 2.0).
- supports IETF RFC 4226 - HOTP: An HMAC-Based One-Time Password Algorithm (December, 2005)
- supports IETF RFC 6238 - TOTP: Time-Based One-Time Password Algorithm (May, 2011)
- supports IETF RFC 6287 - OCRA: OATH Challenge-Response Algorithm (June, 2011)
- supports IETF RFC 5849 - The OAuth 1.0 Protocol (April, 2010) NOTE: just client side!
- supports IETF RFC 6749 - The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework (October, 2012) NOTE: just client side!
- supports TOTP of Google Authenticator
- supports OAuth 2.0 for Facebook, Google, Microsoft Live Connect (e.g. Skype), Microsoft Organizational Account (e.g. Office 365)
- supports OAuth 2.0-based OpenID Connect 1.0 for GSMA - Mobile Connect
- performs self-test
LicenseApache License V2.0
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of HOTP-TOTP.PHP!