An OOP PHP micro-framework, a lightweight toolkit to help developers lay down the foundation of their PHP-based websites and applications
The Horus Framework is a pretty solid attempt at designing a good OOP framework in as a small package as possible.
Focused on a light codebase and on a solid, standards-friendly approach, Horus can be used to write advanced applications without having to deal with complex coding toolkits like Zend or CakePHP.
Horus is easy to learn and the code is pretty well commented in case developers need help figuring out what's going on.
- Simple yet powerful router (nested, regex, callbacks, classes)
- Full Output Control
- Custom views
- Supports Multi Languages Applications from version 1.2.0
- HTTP Class from version 1.1.1
- Good helpers for common functions
- Better events system (hooks or event listener/dispatcher)
- Fully extensible
- Very simple configurations
- Very simple database class (improves PDO)
- Assign/Unset any method on the fly
- Secure Session functions
- Works on most basic PHP hosting planes
Be the first to post a review of Horus Framework!