HoneyDrive is the premier honeypot Linux distro. It is a virtual appliance (OVA) with Xubuntu Desktop 12.04.4 LTS edition installed. It contains over 10 pre-installed and pre-configured honeypot software packages such as Kippo SSH honeypot, Dionaea and Amun malware honeypots, Honeyd low-interaction honeypot, Glastopf web honeypot and Wordpot, Conpot SCADA/ICS honeypot, Thug and PhoneyC honeyclients and more. Additionally it includes many useful pre-configured scripts and utilities to analyze, visualize and process the data it can capture, such as Kippo-Graph, Honeyd-Viz, DionaeaFR, an ELK stack and much more. Lastly, almost 90 well-known malware analysis, forensics and network monitoring related tools are also present in the distribution.
- Virtual appliance based on Xubuntu 12.04.4 LTS Desktop.
- Distributed as a single OVA file, ready to be imported.
- Full LAMP stack installed (Apache 2, MySQL 5), plus tools such as phpMyAdmin.
- Kippo SSH honeypot, plus Kippo-Graph, Kippo-Malware, Kippo2MySQL and other helpful scripts.
- Dionaea malware honeypot, plus DionaeaFR and other helpful scripts.
- Amun malware honeypot, plus helpful scripts.
- Glastopf web honeypot, along with Wordpot WordPress honeypot.
- Conpot SCADA/ICS honeypot.
- Honeyd low-interaction honeypot, plus Honeyd2MySQL, Honeyd-Viz and other helpful scripts.
- LaBrea sticky honeypot, Tiny Honeypot, IIS Emulator and INetSim.
- Thug and PhoneyC honeyclients for client-side attacks analysis, along with Maltrieve malware collector.
- ELK stack: ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana for log analysis and visualization.
- A full suite of security, forensics and anti-malware tools for network monitoring, malicious shellcode and PDF analysis, such as ntop, p0f, EtherApe, nmap, DFF, Wireshark, Recon-ng, ClamAV, ettercap, MASTIFF, Automater, UPX, pdftk, Flasm, Yara, Viper, pdf-parser, Pyew, Radare2, dex2jar and more.
- Firefox add-ons pre-installed, plus extra helpful software such as GParted, Terminator, Adminer, VYM, Xpdf and more.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Excellent if you want to quickly deploy honeypots or use the wide variety of tools thats been pre-installed.
Very useful. Thanks.