Designed on a multi-standard basis, HomeGenie is a feature rich Home Automation Server that can interface to various devices such as X10, Insteon, Z-Wave, Philips Hue, UPnP/DLNA, RFXCom, KNX, communicate with external web services and integrate all of this into a common automation enviroment. So even if based on different standards, inside HomeGenie, all "modules" can be controlled and automated to work all togheter.
With a modern built-in web user interace, HomeGenie can be enjoyed from any PC, smartphone or tablet.
Find out all the exciting details on the project homepage:
Don't miss the Android client apps:
[GOOGLE+ USERS' COMMUNITY]
- X10 driver for Marmitek ActiveHome CM11, CM15 Pro and W800RF32
- Z-Wave driver for any Zensys compatible usb key (Aeon Labs Z-Stick) and RaZberry
- Insteon PLM 2413S/2413U, RFXCom, LightwaveRF
- KNX, Philips Hue Bridge, Infrared remote control, UPnP and more...
- Integrated Web Server frontend based on jQuery Mobile UI
- Control remotely from any PC, Tablet and Smartphone
- Consumption/usage statistics and realtime kW counter
- Simulated Meter report for devices not supporting it (even for X10 ones!)
- Programmable Events and Macros
- IoT ready! Integrated Program and Widget editor with a powerful API/SDK
- Service clustering via events forwarding and MQTT
- Installs and runs everywhere: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Suitable for running on embedded systems such as Raspberry Pi
- ...and many other features! (see README.TXT)
There are no 3 star reviews.