Home Chatter is a basic program that allows you to chat using basic LAN connection. Sometimes you'll need to chat with family or friends in home without using internet connection, a chat that depends on LAN (cable, wireless ...etc) .... Home Chatter can do that job for you.
The idea that one pc can create a server called "Chat Room" and the other users can join that room and chat. The room owner will be the admin and the other users will join as guests. The admin can kick out or ban users, the other cannot. Only text messages can be used.
Home Chatter is open source written in .net framework C# language.
- Chat using basic LAN connections.
- Very simple, only room name and port information needed to create a chat room (server)
- Can remember information you enter when you create or join room and there are options for that.
- Shows the list of the users that currently in the room.
- The admin (room owner) can kick out and ban users.
- Uses basic text editor in chat so that you can copy the conversation any time.
- Mltilingual interface.
Be the first to post a review of Home Chatter!