socketReader sends and receives messages via TCP/IP socket and file system. M:N routing is supported. Many communication paths can be configured in parallel. Both, Linux/Unix and Windows, are supported.
- MLLP wrapped message transfer via TCP/IP socket
- Messages can also be read from and written to files on the local hard disk
- HL7-ACK for HL7 messages, MLLP-ACK for non-HL7 messages
- Capable of running multiple independent socket servers and clients
- Configurable via config file
There are no 1 star reviews.