This is a template application that implements a "conversational" extended persistence context: with Spring and Maven: - Annotation-driven Hibernate mappings - Configuration of the AOP-based service layer - A unit- and integration-test framework
- Template application for Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.3 & Maven
- Session-per-conversation strategy (extended persistence context)
- Handle concurrency exceptions and recover data from the transaction that "lost".
- Full documentation of the Hibernate configuration and the Spring AOP service layer
- Annotation-driven Hibernate mappings, MVC controllers and Spring bean configuration
- JSPs bound to persistent objects across a conversational page-flow
- A unit- and integration-test framework with roll-back and roll-forward symantics
Be the first to post a review of Spring Hibernate-WebFlow Template App!