Hibari has moved to GitHub - https://github.com/hibari/
- A Hibari cluster is a distributed system.
- A Hibari cluster is linearly scalable.
- A Hibari cluster is highly available.
- All updates are durable.
- All updates are strongly consistent.
- All client operations are lockless.
- A Hibari cluster's performance is excellent.
- Multiple client access protocols are available.
- Data is repaired automatically after a server failure.
- Cluster configuration can be changed at any time.
- Data is automatically rebalanced.
- Heterogeneous hardware support is easy.
- Micro-transactions simplify creation of robust client applications.
- Per-table configurable performance options are available.
LicenseApache License V2.0
Follow Hibari distributed key-value store
SolarWinds® Log & Event Manager (LEM) delivers comprehensive Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) capabilities in a highly affordable, easy-to-use, and quick-to-deploy virtual appliance. LEM provides the visibility, security, and control that IT professionals need to alert on and respond to security threats, and assist in meeting the regulatory compliance guidelines of HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX, and more. Try it FREE for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.