Hibari has moved to GitHub - https://github.com/hibari/
- A Hibari cluster is a distributed system.
- A Hibari cluster is linearly scalable.
- A Hibari cluster is highly available.
- All updates are durable.
- All updates are strongly consistent.
- All client operations are lockless.
- A Hibari cluster's performance is excellent.
- Multiple client access protocols are available.
- Data is repaired automatically after a server failure.
- Cluster configuration can be changed at any time.
- Data is automatically rebalanced.
- Heterogeneous hardware support is easy.
- Micro-transactions simplify creation of robust client applications.
- Per-table configurable performance options are available.
LicenseApache License V2.0
Follow Hibari distributed key-value store
So, you moved your applications and servers to Azure, but are they running any better and are you able to justify the investment? Without proper monitoring, you’re left guessing if application and server performance has improved, and when issues arise, you’re left scrambling to locate the root cause. SolarWinds® Server & Application Monitor (SAM) can monitor your Azure workloads side by side with your on-premises workloads to help ensure optimal application performance.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
very good project,REALLY COOL