Many a times when we connect our PenDrive to a PC or Laptop,
wedon't see our files and folders, instead see one or multiple
Assuming these shortcuts as innocent, we launch them which in
turn infects our PC or laptop with a virus which the geeks call
Simply speaking, the shortcut creates a backdoor to your system
so that it can access all your files,services and privileges
within that system & all others connected to it without your permission.
This is where HFV comes to help...Simply paste the location of your
Infected directory on the box & click Delete virus to get rid of virus.
As a safety precaution, keep this software backed up on system as well
since the virus which hides all files and creates a shortcut can also
hide this software as well.
P.S.It can also be used to hide your private data from Neighbors and Roommates;)
- Autorun Control: Enable or Disable autorun on different devices
- AUTO Mode : Runs in background and automatically cleans all USB devices when connected
- Additional layer of security through Password Protection
- Cleaner Mode : Cleans Virus from USB or Hard Disk
- Filter Mode : Selectively hides or unhides files
- Option to "Run at Startup" & "Start Minimized to Tray"
- Application can be controlled from tray for quick access
Great program! Notes: 1. Default password is "hfv" without quotations. 2. Don't change password to blank (the program won't recognize it)
Very helpful and easy to use
I want password. Help me please ...
Simple and Works...
Works Perfectly , i simply love it. Thank you