HermeneutiX is now part of SciToS (the scientific tool set). The new version 2.0.0 of HermeneutiX can be found on GitHub from now on. Please check out the release summary:
HermeneutiX is a tool for diagramming syntactic and semantic structures of complex (not necessarily foreign-language) texts (e.g. bible or other historical excerpts).
PS: To run a Java application such as HermeneutiX (i.e. SciToS) you need a Java Runtime Environment (JRE). HermeneutiX is currently built to be compatible down to JRE version 6.
You may download the current JRE here: http://www.java.com/en/download
- easy creation of syntactic and semantic structure analyses (shared origin text, propositions, labels and comments)
- graphical user interface (currently) available in: Englisch, German
- any origin language can be analyzed (out-of-the-box Greek, Hebrew)
- interchangeable XML-based file format (.hmx)
- export to: SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic)
- internationalized: all language related informations are stored in separate XML files, and in this way available for any customizing effort without any programming skills required
- configurable: syntactic functions and semantic relations can be defined via user interface
Be the first to post a review of HermeneutiX!