Haundrix Chess is a free open source chess program that can be used for playing against your computer and for viewing/editing your PGN files.
- cool move animations and sound effects
- a sleek user interface with smart one-click move input
- several piece sets to choose from
- a move history view with standard algebraic notation and figurine symbols
- human vs human, human vs computer and computer vs computer matches under time controls
- import from/export to PGN file format
Follow Haundrix Chess
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Decepción. Intento abrir algunos de mis más antiguos o nuevos archivos PGN y genera error (x) Invalid PGN file, lo cual no ocurre con ninguno de los programas que uso desde 1998. De todas maneras, gracias.
software "informer" misinforms people that this app is coded in Pascal, when in fact it is a program written in Java. Still excellent chess app. units .software.informer.com / download-units-pascal-source-code-chess
Finally a good looking chess software which works in linux. Not just the user interface, the code also looks beautiful!
Definitely a fine freeware chess program.
Great open source chess program. Not as advanced as some other ones used by professionals, but I don't believe that's what Haundrix is trying to accomplish. Give it a try, you'll like it!