The goal of this tool is to simplify and accelerate the process of creating bookmarks for DjVu and PDF documents. You can see additional information on the project page.
- Create bookmark tree from text table of content (TOC).
- Edit existing bookmarks of DjVU and PDF documents.
- Import bookmarks from STDU Viewer XML bookmark files.
- Create bookmark trees manually.
- Restructuring bookmarks (drag & drop), shift page numbers.
- Embed bookmark trees into DjVu / PDF documents.
Follow HandyOutliner for DjVu / PDF
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Excellent tool. Works without any error.
Great, Magic, work like a charm. The page number shifter is included, that is so nice. No worries if you at the first place did not pay attention to the discrepency of page numbers btw the toc txt file and the pdf file. Just shift them and redo the "write outline".
This is a great utility for documents!! I have used it for several years to add a table of contents from 2000 page books. to short papers. It takes a little time to learn how to use it-but worth every second. The workflow I use with an OCRed pdf document is to copy the TOC in a text editor and paste into a text file and clean up. Some pdfs remove blank pages, so you must insert a blank page so the page count will correspond to to the TOC numbers. Next import the text file into HandyOutliner and enter the number of pages before page 1 in the pdf and finally use HandyOutliner to write the TOC to the pdf. Works great!