HammerDB is an open source database load testing and benchmarking tool for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, TimesTen, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Greenplum, Postgres Plus Advanced Server, Redis, Amazon Aurora and Redshift and Trafodion SQL on Hadoop
- Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, TimesTen, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Greenplum, Postgres Plus Advanced Server, Redis, Amazon Aurora and Redshift and Trafodion Database Load Tests and Benchmarks
- In-built Transactional and Query tests based on industry-standard benchmarks
- Bespoke Load Tests and Workload Replay
- Multi-Threaded Virtual User Engine
- Test Automation
- Compare and Contrast Database Software and Systems
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I honeslty think this program one of the best software I at all times used! => check this webiste for Free Goods : www.scripts4geeks.com
I want to load test the database of my application using hammerDB. How can I proceed?
Great tool for running repeatable, consistent tests against a range of databases.
Nice tool. I have one question regarding AutoHammer results. I tried HammerDB with GUI and Autohammer extension tool. I ran experiments using GUI and command line tool on the same testbad and found that the reported results are very different for TPM metric (but similar for NOPM metic). The difference could be one order of magnitude. Is it possible that you computed total transactions instead of per minute for Autohammer? Thanks!