Gygax is a C# application that offers users an environment to develop personalized tools to process images, videos or live streams. It supports a variety of file types to open.
-The current version has been designed to run in a Windows 8 environment and in MS Visual Studio 2013.
-It uses Windows Forms as a graphical API for compatibility reasons with Emgu CV.
-All required libraries are included in the package to download.
Following releases will include:
- a DirectX viewer to allow 3D point cloud data and IFC file visualization and editing
- adjustment of processing rate of frames depending on buffer availability (send next frame serially or skip till buffer empties)
- selection of frames based on criteria (blur metric, etc.)
- introduction of error handling and help manual
- a scrollbar for video playback
Be the first to post a review of Gygax!