The Community Edition (gvSIG CE) is a fork of the gvSIG desktop GIS project (http://www.gvsig.org). It is open to external contributors and fully community-driven. Our official releases are designed to be portable and include all necessary binaries for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows. No installation necessary: Just download, unpack and run!
- User-friendly desktop GIS with powerful geoprocessing tools via the SEXTANTE extension and GRASS GIS and SAGA interfaces
- Remote sensing support, topological editing and network analysis
- Support for many GIS and CAD data formats
- Flexible (spatial) database connectivity
- A simple, graphical user interface
- Rich vector data functionality, including thematic maps, symbology and CAD-like editing capabilities
- Map layout and PDF/PS production facilities
- Raster data tools, georeferencing and transformations
Be the first to post a review of gvSIG CE (Community Edition)!