This software boots your PC and analyse your filesystems. It displays a graphical menu for you to select which system to boot. Intended to replace LILO and Loadlin, written in C with GCC, fully real mode.
- autodetect [removable] disks and adapt to BIOS order
- boots Linux kernels by searching their usual names in /boot
- display a graphic environment with mouse to select the kernel
- boots device images like CDROM *.iso or memtest.bin in /boot
- boots real CDROM and chain-loads Windows
- can be installed on floppy, USB drives, partitions, MBR or CD/DVD
- can be used over a serial line
- user interface in multiple languages, even partial UTF8 display (Cyrillic)
Follow gujin boot/system loader
SolarWinds® Log & Event Manager (LEM) delivers comprehensive Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) capabilities in a highly affordable, easy-to-use, and quick-to-deploy virtual appliance. LEM provides the visibility, security, and control that IT professionals need to alert on and respond to security threats, and assist in meeting the regulatory compliance guidelines of HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX, and more. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.