This software boots your PC and analyse your filesystems. It displays a graphical menu for you to select which system to boot. Intended to replace LILO and Loadlin, written in C with GCC, fully real mode.
- autodetect [removable] disks and adapt to BIOS order
- boots Linux kernels by searching their usual names in /boot
- display a graphic environment with mouse to select the kernel
- boots device images like CDROM *.iso or memtest.bin in /boot
- boots real CDROM and chain-loads Windows
- can be installed on floppy, USB drives, partitions, MBR or CD/DVD
- can be used over a serial line
- user interface in multiple languages, even partial UTF8 display (Cyrillic)
Follow gujin boot/system loader
Pyramid combines analytic tools often found in separate applications. It features a graphically based ETL to model data and incorporate machine learning algorithms, intuitive data discovery tools that produce simple and advanced visualizations, a presentation builder for creating analytic applications and presentations, and an enterprise-grade report builder—all in a single, integrated platform that can be accessed from any browser or device.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.