This software boots your PC and analyse your filesystems. It displays a graphical menu for you to select which system to boot. Intended to replace LILO and Loadlin, written in C with GCC, fully real mode.
- autodetect [removable] disks and adapt to BIOS order
- boots Linux kernels by searching their usual names in /boot
- display a graphic environment with mouse to select the kernel
- boots device images like CDROM *.iso or memtest.bin in /boot
- boots real CDROM and chain-loads Windows
- can be installed on floppy, USB drives, partitions, MBR or CD/DVD
- can be used over a serial line
- user interface in multiple languages, even partial UTF8 display (Cyrillic)
Follow gujin boot/system loader
SolarWinds Storage Resource Monitor (SRM) gives you multi-vendor storage performance monitoring and alerting to help ensure peak storage performance. Automated capacity planning helps you predict storage shortages, reclaim space, and prevent application outages. SRM integrates with other Orion® Platform products to provide end-to-end visibility into the application stack, and lets you easily troubleshoot performance issues from application to storage.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.