GUAJE stands for Generating Understandable and Accurate fuzzy models in a Java Environment. Thus, it is a free software tool (licensed under GPL-v3) with the aim of supporting the design of interpretable and accurate fuzzy systems by means of combining several preexisting open source tools, taking profit from the main advantages of all of them. It is a user-friendly portable tool designed and developed in order to make easier knowledge extraction and representation for fuzzy systems, paying special attention to interpretability issues. GUAJE lets the user define expert variables and rules, but also provide supervised and fully automatic learning capabilities. Both types of knowledge, expert and induced, are integrated under the expert supervision, ensuring interpretability, simplicity and consistency of the knowledge base along the whole process. Notice that, GUAJE is is an upgraded version of the free software called KBCT (Knowledge Base Configuration Tool).
- NOVELTY: Linguistic fuzzy modeling (Integration of expert and induced knowledge)
- NOVELTY: Analysis: Interpretability, Consistency, Inference, etc.
- NOVELTY: Interpretability-accuracy trade-off (Simplification and Optimization)
- RELEVANCE: More than 3000 downloads from more than 90 countries
- RELEVANCE: Related scientific papers with more than 200 citations in GoogleScholar
- INTEROPERABILITY: knowledge bases stored in XML format
- INTEROPERABILITY: import/export functions compatible with other fuzzy SW
- USABILITY: user-friendly GUI (intuitive, simple, comprehensive, easy to use, and so on)
Thanks for Guajefuzzy, it's perfect!