A GTK+ Gnutella client, efficient, reliable and fast, written in C. It has been optimized for speed and scalability, with low-memory consumption. It is meant to be left running 24x7, using little CPU and only the configured bandwidth.
It is possible to run gtk-gnutella without a GUI or using a shell interface.
- Complete Gnutella support (including DHT)
- Inter-operable with all known alternate Gnutella implementations
- Low resource consumption (memory, CPU)
- Magnet URI support
- Efficient file swarming
- Highly configurable and tunable
- TLS support (encrypted connections)
- UPnP and NAT-PMP support
There are no 2 star reviews.