A GTK+ Gnutella client, efficient, reliable and fast, written in C. It has been optimized for speed and scalability, with low-memory consumption. It is meant to be left running 24x7, using little CPU and only the configured bandwidth.
It is possible to run gtk-gnutella without a GUI or using a shell interface.
- Complete Gnutella support (including DHT)
- Inter-operable with all known alternate Gnutella implementations
- Low resource consumption (memory, CPU)
- Magnet URI support
- Efficient file swarming
- Highly configurable and tunable
- TLS support (encrypted connections)
- UPnP and NAT-PMP support
Full featured, fast and fully compliant to Gnutella protocol
thank you gtk-gnutella
A great tool! Thank you guys for your work!
I would not develop gtk-gnutella if I did not love it :-)
It's a Gnutella client!