A GUI to ease the process of producing a multipage PDF from a scan. gscan2pdf should work on almost any Linux/BSD machine.
- Compatible with any SANE-capable scanner
- Crop, threshold & clean up scan
- Reorder pages via DND
- Write multi-page scan to PDF, DjVu or TIFF
- Write single scans to any format supported by ImageMagick
- Ocropus & tesseract support
- Place OCR output at boundary boxes supplied by Ocropus
- Incorporate PDF metadata in filename
Pyramid combines analytic tools often found in separate applications. It features a graphically based ETL to model data and incorporate machine learning algorithms, intuitive data discovery tools that produce simple and advanced visualizations, a presentation builder for creating analytic applications and presentations, and an enterprise-grade report builder—all in a single, integrated platform that can be accessed from any browser or device.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.