Grub2Win supports 64 and 32 bit EFI and BIOS on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP.
Safely dual boot Windows and Linux.
Grub2Win boots native, open source GNU grub version 2.02 code. Everything is contained in a single 14 MB directory on your Windows C: drive. On EFI systems a few small modules (about one half MB total) will be installed to your EFI partition.
Using the simple Windows GUI and instructions you can install Grub2Win quickly and safely. Boot time messages and help can be displayed in your native language.
Select from a nearly unlimited number of OS choices. Samples for Remix, Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Mint, BSD and Windows are included.
You can enter your own custom commands for each menu entry.
Grub2Win has been downloaded more than 200,000 times and is used in over 180 countries worldwide.
- 64 and 32 bit EFI and BIOS firmware support
- Installs to Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Requres just one directory on the Windows C: drive, about 14 MB disk space
- Simple Windows GUI easily sets up Grub2Win in seconds
- Lets you set your EFI firmware boot order from within Windows
- Preview and select boot themes and animations during the install
- Grub boot messages and help can be displayed in 27 major languages worldwide
- Works with all filesystems including Mac hfs and Btrfs
- Can search for and boot a partition by it's label. Supports advanced scripting
- Works with both MBR and GPT disks - up to 128 primary partitions per drive
- Supports extremely large (over 4 TB) disks and partitions
- No registry changes
- Safely multiboot Windows, Remix, Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Mint and more
- Grub customization is done from Windows - Configuration in Linux is not required
- Runs open source GNU Grub 2.02 code. Frequent releases and enhancements
- No adware or spyware - No hassles... It just works
There are no 3 star reviews.