***. New - Update Reminders ***
Grub2Win supports 64 and 32 bit EFI and BIOS on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP.
Safely dual boot Windows and Linux.
Grub2Win boots native, open source GNU Grub version 2.02 code. Everything is contained in a single 16 MB directory on your Windows C: drive. On EFI systems 4 small modules are installed to the EFI partition.
Using the simple Windows GUI and instructions you can install Grub2Win quickly and safely. Boot time messages and help can be displayed in your native language.
Select from a number of OS choices. Samples for Remix, Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Mint and Windows are included. ISO files can also be booted.
You can enter your own custom commands for each menu entry.
Grub2Win started in 2010. It is now used in 180 countries worldwide and has been downloaded more than 280,000 times.
If you find Grub2Win useful, please consider making a small donation to be used for hardware and testing.
- Supports 64 and 32 bit EFI as well as BIOS firmware
- Installs to Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Requires just one directory on the Windows C: drive, about 16 MB disk space
- Simple Windows GUI easily sets up Grub2Win in seconds
- Lets you set your EFI firmware boot order from within Windows
- Preview and customize the 9 included themes
- Grub boot messages and help can be displayed in 27 major languages worldwide
- Works with all filesystems including Mac hfs and Btrfs
- Can search for and boot a partition by it's label. Supports advanced scripting
- Works with both MBR and GPT disks - up to 128 primary partitions per drive
- Supports extremely large (over 4 TB) disks and partitions
- No registry changes
- Safely multiboot Windows, Remix, Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Mint and more
- Grub customization is done from Windows - Configuration in Linux is not required
- Runs open source GNU Grub 2.02 code. Frequent releases and enhancements
- No adware or spyware - No hassles... It just works
There are no 2 star reviews.