** New - Digitally Signed Executables **
Grub2Win supports 64 and 32 bit EFI and BIOS on Windows 10, 8, 7 and XP.
Safely dual boot Windows and Linux from GPT or MBR disks.
Grub2Win boots native GNU Grub version 2 code. Everything is contained in a single 18 MB directory on your Windows C: drive. On EFI systems 4 small modules are installed to your EFI partition.
Using the simple Windows GUI and instructions you can install Grub2Win quickly and safely.
Select from many OS choices. Samples for Remix, Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Mint and Windows are included. ISO files can also be booted.
You can enter your own custom commands for each menu entry.
Grub2Win began in 2010. It is now used in 180 countries worldwide and has been downloaded more than 300,000 times.
If you find Grub2Win useful, please consider making a small donation to be used for hardware and testing
- Supports 64 and 32 bit EFI as well as BIOS firmware.
- Installs to Windows 10, 8, 7 and XP.
- Requires just one directory on the Windows C: drive, about 18 MB disk space.
- Works with all languages. Boot time help is available in 31 languages.
- Simple Windows GUI easily sets up Grub2Win in seconds.
- Lets you set your EFI firmware boot order from within Windows.
- Preview and customize the 9 included graphic background themes.
- Works with all filesystems including Mac hfs and Btrfs.
- Can search for and boot a partition by it's label. Supports advanced scripting.
- Works with both GPT and MBR disks - up to 128 primary partitions per drive.
- Supports extremely large (over 4 TB) disks and partitions.
- No registry changes.
- Safely multiboot Windows, Remix, Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Mint and more.
- Grub customization is done from Windows - Configuration in Linux is not required.
- Runs open source GNU Grub 2.02 code. Frequent releases and enhancements.
- Digitally signed code. No adware or spyware - No hassles... It just works.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
It successfully installed Grub2. It lacks features to help create custom grub.cfg files.
THnx good job friend
The developer's support is just simply amazing.
This is to address the false positive virus reports on Grub2Win. There is no virus. The source code is included in the download and can be examined and compiled with the freely available AutoIt compiler. I submitted a false positive report to Symantec, and they have fixed their Norton products so there is no longer a false positive. I don't know about the other virus scan vendors. Software packages like Grub2Win that modify low level system code are often falsely identified as malware.
Flagged as a trojan.