A web based peer code review tool providing subversion integration, working against live repositories; Syntax highlighting for a wide variety of languages; File and repository level diffing; E-mail notifications. Groogle is a Web 2.0 LAMP application.
- Subversion and archive upload supported, extensible to other SCM systems
- Syntax highlighting for over 100 languages
- Visual file and repository level diffing
- Enforces a configurable workflow
- Integrates with existing authentication systems (such as active directory)
- Supports multiple review types, administrators can define and customise review flows
- E-mail notifications when action is required from a review participant
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Groogle!