GridLAB-D is a new power system simulation tool that provides valuable information to users who design and operate electric power transmission and distribution systems, and to utilities that wish to take advantage of the latest smart grid technology. It incorporates advanced modeling techniques with high-performance algorithms to deliver the latest in end-use load modeling technology integrated with three-phase unbalanced power flow, and retail market systems. Historically, the inability to effectively model and evaluate smart grid technologies has been a barrier to adoption; GridLAB-D is designed to address this problem.
User documentation can be found at: http://gridlab-d.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Quick_links
The source code is available from GitHub. See https://github.com/gridlab-d/gridlab-d.
Issue tracking is handled by GitHub. See https://github.com/gridlab-d/gridlab-d/issues.
- Three-Phase Unbalanced Load Flow (meshed and radial)
- End-Use Load Behavior of Thousands of Devices
- Distributed Automation Design and Evaluation
- Load Management Strategies
- Retail Markets
- Volt-VAR Optimization and Control
- Distributed Generation and Storage
- Rate Structure Evaluation
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.