Greyhound Trident is a GNU/Linux, Ubuntu based security distribution designed for penetration testing and cyber forensic investigations. It is a distribution designed for security enthusiasts and professionals, can also be used normally as your default OS.
>>Based on Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS (32bit ) user/pass : root/toor
>>Kernel version 3.5.0-45 (little modified to make some of unsupported tools to work, but still will able to get Ubuntu updates )
>>2 Desktop environment : Gnome3, Docky Desktop for different test
>> Around 300 tools for all-round pentest performance
User friendly, all important plugins such as video codec, audio plugins added
Above all, this is Ubuntu, specially Hackers Ubuntu.
Credit List :
Asif Iqbal (India) For XtreamDebugger
Ashik Iqbal Chy (BGHH)
Imam Vai (BGHH)
Krad Xin (BGHH)
Bd xtor (BBHH/Team Scannerzz)
Pedro Ubuntu(Root Sector) For Netool.sh
- Bangla avro-keyboard added (start from input method switcher)
- Lots of cortana scripts added
- Nessus added
- Launch and migrate module added
- Auto exploit module added
- Netools.sh final release added
- Latest SE toolkit, tons of script and binaries and many more :)
- Feel free to update/upgrade/modify our Distro. Long live open source.
There are no 1 star reviews.