Greyhound Lua is a distribution of Lua intended to be used for the FIRST Robotics Competition. Teams can use this to write their robot code in Lua. Greyhound Lua is in no way endorsed or sponsored by US FIRST.
- Lua is simple to learn and easy to maintain.
- Greyhound Lua lets you reload code without restarting
- Greyhound Lua provides access to the WPILib
- You don't need to use WindRiver once the base code is installed
- Inclusion of the bitop library
Follow Greyhound Lua
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Greyhound Lua!