It's a simple program, that can draw and analyse functions. All functions, which are taught in high schools, are known by the program. It's Hungarian but translation is already available in setup package. Last update: 2010. 03. 23.
- Draw functions
- Analyse functions
- Saves the graph as PNG image file
- Auxiliary grids can be added for simpler view
- Can draw transformed functions (all steps of the graph are drawn)
- You can set the function by choosing its name then enter values value by value, or it can be recognized automatically
- You can set default settings, so the program starts with them
- You can choose 3 colorschemes
- You can choose your preferred resolution for drawing
- You can save and open function-settings, so you can use them later
Be the first to post a review of Grapher v1.4 functiondrawer and analyzer!