GRAJ is a simple yet very powerful music player that runs in terminal. It uses VLC as a backend to play music. Forget typing your music filenames or selecting songs by hand. Just type: "graj yell sub" to play the "Yellow Submarine" song. That rocks! If there is another music player with which you can play all the songs that you haven't listened to since a month, that are graded at least 5, that have play count 5 or more and have "hard" as part of a name with something simpler and faster than: "graj -Mm5 -n5 hard" let me know :)
- quick and easy access to your music files
- plays almost everything (same as VLC)
- smart tagging-playlists system
- insensitive to music directory rearangments
- approximate match
- a lot of sorting and selection options
- runs in terminal
- control from any other terminal
- per song preset audio volume normalization (automatic as well)
- no need for instalation - it just works!
- (note for Mac users: GRAJ works in xterm)
Graj is good! Thanks.