Grafcom is a graphical interface for common networking and file utilities for Linux and Windows environment
Grafcom provides an environment for mastering the command line by providing descriptions of commands and
associated options of commonly used operating system utilities.
The program can be used by all users, but is specifically aimed at inexperienced users.
It allows the user to graphically specify the tool and options to be used, and outputs the result.
It also has the ability to enter commands manually (using a keyboard).
- Ability to execute commands without using the keyboard
- Run commands with superuser privileges
- Relevant descriptions of selected command and its options
- Save output to external file for preview later
- Maintains history of commands executed
- Ability to interact directly by typing the commands
- Sound effects to notify exit status of execution
- Cross-platform software: runs on all platforms supporting Java
Be the first to post a review of Grafcom!