GPU library for simple development of OpenGL-based GPGPU applications, offscreen rendering and shading techniques.
- Simple and transparent object-based interface to offscreen rendering and OpenGL-based GPGPU operations.
- Easy interface for pingpong textures to perform GPGPU reduction operations easily.
- Compatibility with both OpenGL Shading Language and NVIDIA Cg.
- Dynamic operation enhancements using available OpenGL extensions, including Pixel Buffer Objects, Framebuffer Object Blitting, Multiple Render Targets among others.
- Support of new extensions like 2D texture arrays and 3D textures as render targets, with multiple internal data types.
- Support for Vertex, Fragment and Geometry Shaders combined.
- Preliminary support for shadow textures and depth-based targets.
- GPUSVM: GPU-accelerated Support Vector Machine training and evaluation using GPUBase.
Be the first to post a review of GPUBase!