GPT fdisk is a disk partitioning tool loosely modeled on Linux fdisk, but used for modifying GUID Partition Table (GPT) disks. The related FixParts utility fixes some common problems on Master Boot Record (MBR) disks.
- Edit GUID partition table (GPT) definitions in Linux, FreeBSD, MacOS X, or Windows
- Convert MBR to GPT without data loss
- Convert BSD disklabels to GPT without data loss
- Create hybrid MBR or convert GPT to MBR without data loss
- Repair damaged GPT data structures
- Repair damaged MBR data structures (FixParts)
This program has killed two (of three) partitions on my HDD. EDIT: Was able (and had do it successfully) to restore them, so i would re-rate it.