GPSProxy is a .NET Compact Framework application that copies GPS data from one COM port on a Pocket PC to another, optionally translating the GPS data format from NMEA 0183 to the Garmin GPS protocol. See version 1.16 for a Windows XP version.
- Both EXE (ActiveSync) and CAB (direct device installation) setup files are available for the Windows Mobile version (see the full list of files).
- Version 1.16 of GPSProxy is also available for Windows XP (see the full list of files).
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
There are no 2 star reviews.