This program takes NMEA, CSV, GPR or GPX logfiles from your GPS device, manages your tracks and exports them as KML to Google Earth. Investigate altitude and speed information, measure distances and cut tracks.
- import filetypes: nmea, gpx, gpr, sensorlog, csv
- export Google KML
- investigate tracks and way points
- distance and time calculations on track
- colorized output for speed, slope, height
- timeline output with detailed way point information
- automatically name tracks according to their location (google lookup)
- Java Application - tested with windows and linux
- v1.1: fixed problem with NMEA imports from some (eg. android) devices (number format exception)
- v1.2: import filters, GPX follows soon, GPS accuracy stored too
- v1.3: MySql connector for uploading tracks to a server, CSV import
- v1.4: GPX with timestamp import
- v1.5: deprecated - sorry, I compiled this version only for Java 7, please download 1.8
- v1.8: Tracktype per Track for max speeds, fixes, import sensorlog files
- v1.9: Bugfix on garmin gpx imports
- v2.0: Bugfix on negative speed, Garmin GPS fix, MySql upload fix
- v2.1: Added UGL file format, speed symbol fix, minor import fixes, better import description
Is your annual budget for Service Desk/ITSM software greater than $8,000?
Be the first to post a review of GpRoko - Track Analyzer!