libgphoto2 2.5.2 release
* Fixed Raspberry Pi and USB 3.0 "connect only once" problem.
* Experimental Olympus E-series (not Pen) remote control support. Try in "Control" mode.
* Nikon DSLR: real movie capture! (use --set-config movie=1/0 and --wait-event)
* New ids:
Sony: DSC-A900, SLT-A350, DSC-RX1, HX300, NEX-3N
Nikon Coolpix: P80, L820, S9500, S620, P520, S2500, S2600
Nikon Coolpix A
Nikon DSLR: D2Xs, D4, D7100
Canon Powershot: S100, A1300IS, A2300IS,
Canon EOS: 700D, 100D
Fuji FinePix: H20EXR, X20
Samsung: NX1000, EK-GC100
Also various MTP device ids merged from libmtp.
* ptpip: major/minor number was switched in init packet.
* Nikon DSLR: out of focus during capture fixed, various bugfixes
* Nikon "controlmode" config for unlocking the camera.
* Canon DSLR: "keepdeviceon" pinging in get_config, liveview
* Canon thumbnail retrieval fixed.
* Lots of work on getting Olympus E-series DSLRs in Control mode
* wait-for-event: handle when camera goes offline during waiting.
* fixed mtime 0 (Jan 1 1970) issue when downloading files and using --filename
* Fixed the Nikon Coolpix 4300 and 2500 USB over SCSI capture mode.
* Ignore register 4 read errors after capture as Nikon does not supply them.
* added commented code on how to switch the Coolpix 2500 to RAW DIAG mode.
* gp_port_reset functionality to do a port reset.
* Use timeout supplied by driver, not hardcoded 1.5 seconds (fixes Nikon sierra capture).
* updated ukrainian, finish, dutch, polish, russian, french, vietnamese, german
* specify lots of _BSD_SOURCE et.al. to make the strict MacOS ports
build happier. Might break non Linux platforms, please report this.
* libxml2 needed for Olympus E series capture support.
* cleaned up AM_CPPFLAGS/CPPFLAGS usage, do not use both of them together.