A simple but powerful cross-platform utility for managing and accessing your most secret data. It stores passwords and whole files, so it can literally store any information you want to keep secret. Access your most-used passwords/URLs right out of a desktop tray icon.
For advanced users, it includes a separate utility called Grypto-Transforms, which has a universal hash calculator with all the major hash functions, generic encrypt/decrypt functions and a base64/hex converter.
Although the interface is simple and intuitive, the security is top-notch. It uses AES with CCM to secure and authenticate the data.
- Intuitive, lightweight interface that does what you want without all the confusing extras
- Cross-platform; runs on Windows, Linux, Mac (anything which runs Qt)
- Secure file encryption, with one master password (and/or keyfile) to unlock your bag of secrets
- Keep a list of favorites and access them quickly by using the convenient tray icon
- Click-and-drag passwords and other information onto forms for quick fill-out
- Quick search bar for finding the password you need
- Flexible enough to store any kind of secret information, yet simple enough for anyone to use
- Auto-generate random passwords
- Compute hashes, encrypt/decrypt data or convert to base-64/hex with the Crypto Transforms utility
LicenseApache License V2.0
Follow Gryptonite (formerly GPassword Manager)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.