GNOME Partition Editor for creating, reorganizing, and deleting disk partitions. It uses libparted from the parted project to detect and manipulate partition tables. Optional file system tools permit managing file systems not included in libparted.
- Create partition tables (e.g., MSDOS, GPT)
- Create, delete, copy, resize, move, check, set new UUID, or label partitions
- Manipulate btrfs, ext2/3/4, f2fs, FAT16/32, hfs/hfs+, linux-swap, luks, lvm2 pv, nilfs2, NTFS, reiserfs/4, ufs, and xfs file systems
- Enable and disable partition flags (e.g., boot, hidden)
- Align partitions to mebibyte (MiB) or cylinder boundaries
- Attempt data rescue from lost partitions
- Supports hardware RAID, motherboard BIOS RAID, Linux software RAID
- Supports all sector sizes (e.g., 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 byte sectors)
Good partitioning tool. I prefer it under Linux.
Great tool !
The BEST tool for partitioning, resizing, moving, and dealing with partitions of ALL kind.
Absolutely the best partitioning tool on the planet! So easy to use and versatile.
A must-have tool that will save your day whenever you need to manage disk partitions. It does one thing, and it does it very, very well. Professional quality software, highly recommended.