GNOME Partition Editor for creating, reorganizing, and deleting disk partitions. It uses libparted from the parted project to detect and manipulate partition tables. Optional file system tools permit managing file systems not included in libparted.
- Create partition tables (e.g., MSDOS, GPT)
- Create, delete, copy, resize, move, check, set new UUID, or label partitions
- Manipulate btrfs, ext2/3/4, f2fs, FAT16/32, hfs/hfs+, linux-swap, luks, lvm2 pv, nilfs2, NTFS, reiserfs/4, udf, ufs, and xfs file systems
- Enable and disable partition flags (e.g., boot, hidden)
- Align partitions to mebibyte (MiB) or cylinder boundaries
- Attempt data rescue from lost partitions
- Supports hardware RAID, motherboard BIOS RAID, Linux software RAID
- Supports all sector sizes (e.g., 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 byte sectors)
There are no 2 star reviews.