If you want to support the project please email us!
At the moment we have not enough free time to continue the development and answering of your questions.
+++ NEWS +++
Google has deprecated the Google.Documents API. The GCSM Notes sync was based on this API, therefore we had to remove notes sync from GCSM API. Maybe some developer has the power to Switch to the new Google.Drive API, but until then, no notes sync.
GO Contact Sync Mod synchronizes your Microsoft Outlook contacts with your Google Mail address book, including pictures, categories and notes.
Since version 3.7.0 it also syncs your Outlook Calendar Appointments on demand to Google Calendar. This Mod fork adds many enhancements and bug fixes to the obviously dead project 'Go Contact Sync'.
Please find some guidelines how to sync your mobile phone contacts with Google Contacts here: http://www.google.com/mobile/sync
- Full support of OAuth2 - no need for your password!
- Outlook Contacts sync
- Outlook Calendar Appointments sync
- Automatic syncing
- Contact Pictures support
- Categories support
- Contact notes are synchronized (size limited to 62.000 characters, no rtf support)
- Supports Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 (32 and 64 bit)
- No Support for Outlook Express
- Select Outlook folder to sync
- Sync with multiple GoogleMail accounts
Bad support as I am unable to find the supporters
Due to the following design as already complaint in issue #222, synced contacts will not be valid if then synced to a Windows Phone! This took me several hours to find out that Go Contact was the Problem. There should be a BIG warning somewhere. Otherwise great app, but unusable if you have a Windows Phone as an endpoint.