A cross-platform application for exploring Conway's Game of Life and other cellular automata. Features include bounded and unbounded universes, fast generating algorithms, Lua/Python scripting, and a state-of-the-art pattern collection.
- Bounded or unbounded universes with up to 256 states.
- User-definable rules.
- Reads a variety of common CA and graphical formats.
- Unlimited undo/redo for difficult pattern editing tasks.
- User-configurable keyboard shortcuts for menu items and custom scripts.
- Scriptable via Lua or Python.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.