These plug-ins provide build and debug extensions for Eclipse CDT (C/C++ Development Tools) for 32/64-bits GNU ARM toolchains like GNU Tools for Embedded, Linaro, etc, ready to run STM32Fx project templates and full integration for advanced J-Link JTAG/SWD probes, including SWO tracing console and peripheral registers view.
- simplify project management (no need to create makefiles)
- support major ARM32/64 toolchains (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded, Linaro, Sourcery Lite)
- runs on Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac OS X
- peripheral registers view in debug
- ready to run STM32Fx project templates
- ready to run Kinetis KLxx project templates
- create Freescale Processor Expert projects
- full integration for J-Link JTAG/SWD probe
- SWO trace console for J-Link
- full integration for OpenOCD
LicenseEclipse Public License
Follow GNU ARM Eclipse
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I Really assume this program the best app I ever used! => consider having a look at this webiste for Free Gift Cards : www.fregifts.com
I Really assume this app the perfect software I ever used! => check this webiste for Free keys : www.scripts4geeks.com
Best plugin for working with uC in Eclipse. The support provided by the developer, Liviu Ionescu (ilg), is exceptionally good. I don't think that commercial applications come even close of what Liviu has obtained here.
Truly invaluable tool for embedded development with Eclipse! Thank you for your hard work.
This fantastic plugin ties together a bunch of great open source tools for bare metal programming of ARM chips. The very good documentation makes installation pretty straightforward. Eclipse, the compiler, the debugger and the other bits and pieces together provide an amazing amount of development environment functionality that rivals expensive commercial development systems.