GNU Gama is a project dedicated to adjustment of geodetic networks. GNU Gama builds is focused on distributing native Windows executables from Visual Studio 2015.
If you are interested in a full Qt based GUI for GNU Gama project, visit our twin project at https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnu-gama-q2
For Cygwin builds, please go to https://sourceforge.net/projects/gamawin/
- Least Square Adjustment of local geodetic networks
- Capability of adjusting networks without fixed points (free network adjustment)
- Input and output in XML, alternative output in HTML and plain text
- Four independent numerical algorithms for solving Least Squares Adjustment
- Angular units in 400 gons or 360 degrees
- General oriantation of axes X and Y and left-handed or right-handed angles.
Be the first to post a review of GNU Gama builds!