An open source software-defined Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) receiver written in C++ and based on the GNU Radio framework.
- Multiplatform (Linux and Mac OS X, 32 and 64 bit architectures)
- Works with files and several RF front ends, including the Universal Hardware Driver (UHD)
- Acquisition of GPS L1 C/A, Galileo E1B and E1C signals
- SIMD-enabled for most popular processors
- Implemented tracking loops: DLL + PLL, DLL + PLL/FLL, VEML
- Connection to Matlab/Simulink via TCP for rapid prototyping and algorithm validation.
- Demodulation of the navigation message GPS NAV and Galileo INAV
- Computation of PVT (Position - Velocity - Time) solution in real-time
- Position solution exportable to KML files (can be opened by Google Earth and other similar tools)
- Generation of RINEX files (observables and navigation), v2.1 and v3
There are no 3 star reviews.