An easy CA managing tool for graphical and command line environments.
- Easy creation and management of X.509 Certification Authorities.
- Graphical and command-line scriptable interface.
- Uses a single file to keep all CA-related information.
- Can export and use private keys saved in external files and/or devices.
- Can import CA data generated by OpenSSL and TinyCA.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Still in its infancy.Due to various serious shortcomings it is not usable in the real world. This should not have been given a 1.0 version to avoid confusion.